Wednesday, January 25, 2006

OK, sorry I haven’t posted in a while but have been moving into our new place. Had a win yesterday when my brother Murray helped me put in a network cable (patch to patch!) which worked first time. There is no sweeter thing than a successfully replied ping!

We are now in Newcastle and trying to avoid work as much as possible – but it seems to fill up the available space. If nothing else I need to get my diary for February into some sort of semblance, especially when people like Glen Powell keep nagging me about the Brian McLaren (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_McLaren) conference thingo coming up in Sydney. For those who don’t know Brian has some interesting things to say about the church emergent – at the very least he strikes me as a gracious, generous and risk-taking kind of person. We need more of them!

Went for a spin around Newcastle Uni and will probably book into the pool in the next few weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home